It’s March! Spring is quickly approaching. When we will start planting corn and soybeans? Six weeks? Two months? We just have to wait on the weather. In the meantime, there’s still plenty to do on the farm.
Join 3 other followers
- Neighbors out in our corn with their @hagiemfg putting on fungicide. Finally had a chance to capture them with my d… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @Cornfrmr https://t.co/mW2y1OIX3H 2 days ago
- RT @kannbwx: U.S. #corn production comes in lower than expected but #soybeans higher, despite the decline in soy harvested acres following… 2 days ago
- @jenalyson Can’t argue that! 3 days ago
- @PstafarianPrice When the Seinfeld cast goes to the Cheers Bar 3 days ago