It’s March! Spring is quickly approaching. When we will start planting corn and soybeans? Six weeks? Two months? We just have to wait on the weather. In the meantime, there’s still plenty to do on the farm.
- RT @PurdueCornGuy: Brace roots... nodal roots functionally identical to nodal roots that originate from below ground stalk nodes https://t.… 3 hours ago
- RT @xruiztru: THREAD of awesome bastion forts around the world, also called star cities. 1. Bourtange, the Netherlands (1593) https://t.co… 9 hours ago
- @LynnSosnoskie Cleaner and two microfiber towels. One for spreading the cleaner around and one for wiping clean. 9 hours ago
- @wcaseyallen Turned out alright I think 13 hours ago
- I’m just upset the original trilogy #StarWars movies on there are the ones with the terrible CGI stuff added. Those… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago